- 11 oz shrimps (combination of brown shrimps with larger shrimps and cocktail shrimps)
- 4.2 oz full-fat soft cheese
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ½ Granny Smith apple, in small cubes (brunoise)
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Black pepper
- Watercress (garnish)
Makes four small appetizers.
1. Finely chop the fresh chives and dill, and mix these together in a small bowl with the soft cheese and lemon zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Make the shrimp cocktail as follows: start with a layer of Dutch shrimps, followed by a few cubes of apple and a tablespoon of the herb and soft cheese mixture (around ¾ oz). Repeat this process, but this time start with a layer of the pink shrimps. Finish with a few cocktail shrimps on top. Garnish with a sprinkling of fresh watercress and repeat to fill the other three glasses. Enjoy!
Tip: replace the herbs with a teaspoon of Sriracha sauce for a spicy shrimp cocktail.