- 3.5 oz cream cheese
- 15 slices of salmon for crackers (1 pack)
- 15 small crackers or toast of your choice
- 1 snack cucumber
- Fresh dill
- Optional: honey mustard and dill sauce
Makes 15 crackers with salmon
1. Slice the cucumber into thin ribbons, using a peeler or cheese slicer.
2. Spread each cracker with a teaspoon of cream cheese and place a folded cucumber ribbon on top.
3. Add a slice of salmon of your choice (natural, with pepper, or with dill) and garnish with a sprig of fresh dill or honey mustard and dill sauce.
Tip: make a large plate or tray with all ingredients on it. A bowl of cream cheese, a bowl for the crackers, a plate with different types of salmon… That way every guest can mix and match to their hearts’ content!