- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 11 oz crayfish
- A few romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 – 5 tbsp butter
- Optional: salt and pepper
Makes four crayfish buns
1. Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice and half the chives in a small bowl. Add the crayfish and mix again. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut into the brioche buns horizontally, but without cutting all the way across. Place a lettuce leaf in each slit.
3. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan or in the microwave.
4. Fill each brioche bun with ¼ of the crayfish, garnish with the remaining chives, and pour some of the melted butter over each bun.